Accessibility statement for Health and Care Portsmouth
This accessibility statement applies to the primary domain: portsmouth.gov.uk and the listed satellite sites.
This website is run by Portsmouth City Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
We’ve made the website text as simple as possible to understand. AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
Parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example:
- there are no ‘skip to content’ links.
- elements that are tabbed to are not highlighted.
- some pages and document attachments are not written in plain English.
- some documents and pages have poor colour contrast, have justified text and use unordered lists.
- some heading elements are not consistent.
- some buttons are not correctly identified.
- some links contain no text or are redundant.
- one form is missing labels and a fieldset legend.
- many images do not have image descriptions.
- many elements are hidden from screen readers.
- many documents are in PDF, Word and Powerpoint format and are not accessible.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, email email@example.com
We’ll consider your request and get back to you as soon as possible.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
Find out how to contact us.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Portsmouth City Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
The current website is non-compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 18 June 2021.
This website was last tested on 18 June 2021. The test was carried out by Portsmouth City Council’s in-house team using assistive tools such as the Chrome extension – WAVE Evaluation Tool.